LINERS MADE TO LAST LONGER IN MINING
Mill liners influences:
- Milling efficiency
- Mill availability
Based on study of the existing mill operating conditions from maintenance and process point of view, AIAE designs mining liners for ball mills of different stage. i.e. single stage, primary, secondary, regrind etc.
Advantages of Shell Mill Liners:
- Optimum lifting action of the balls.
- Optimum expansion of the ball charge.
- Minimize the dead zone of the ball charge.
- Significant reduction of the wear rates of the ball and the liners.
- Minimum operating cost due to longer lifetime and no breakage of the liner plates.
Note : Depending upon the various application, we propose suitable profile with appropriate alloy ranging from 10 to 27 % Chromium and hardness ranging from 48 to 61 RC.
To see how The Group Industries' liners could improve your efficiency and for a free copy of the product specifications and applications, please contact your regional representative. For information on other cost-saving products from The Group please return to our Mining Industries page.